StepRepeat.com is dedicated to producing products with the enviroment in mind. These eco-friendly designs help reduce pollution and create a product that if kinder to the enviroment.
But, what are sustainable products? These are products that contribute to society, the economy, and the environment throughout their full life cycle.
In his book Sustainability Marketing: A Global Perspective, Frank-Martin Belz states that all sustainable products have the following characteristics:
- Customer satisfaction: The product or services meets the needs of the customer.
- Dual focus: Sustainable products are both ecologically and socially significant.
- Eco-friendly life cycle: From the extraction of raw materials to disposal, a sustainable product causes no lasting damage to the environment.
- Global contribution: Sustainable products must have a global impact or lead to improvements in socio-ecological product performance.
- Ongoing improvement: Sustainable products are constantly improved using advances in knowledge and technology. They should also reflect changes in society's expectations.
Here are the 4 tactics we've adopted in our own sustainability strategy.
- Banners are created using biodegradable fabric.
- Designs are printed with water-based inks.
- Thanks to the dye-sublimation process, designs do not peel or fade, allowing you to reuse them.
- The included pipe and base stand is made from recyclable, rigid steel.
By using sustainable products, any business can help combat pollution and climate change, ensuring that we and future generations can lead healthier, happier lives.